Unless you’re tapping into emergency food supplies and MacGyver’ing your way out of the backcountry, cookies and crafts won’t do you much good out here. Nevertheless, the Girl Scout freeride snowboard lets riders chart new territory in the outdoors thanks to its off-piste design. With a less aggressive shape than the Zeitgeist, the Girl Scout is reliably stable in variable snow conditions, long after the last storm cycle. A zero camber profile with a kiss of early rise in the nose delivers quick edge-to-edge response and full control over the board’s performance.
$10 of every Girl Scout sold will go to SheJumps, a non-profit in support of getting more women into the outdoors.
- Flat profile for precise control in variable snow conditions.
- Early rise in nose for effortless flotation.
- Set back 2 cm to enhance
- Textured topsheet to shed excess snow.
- Full aspen core to reduce overall weight and rider fatigue.
- Base colors vary.
- BUHMPER inside edges for a natural ride and lightweight edging. (Splits only.)
- Voile clips included. (Karakoram clips available upon request.)